I noticed I don’t write to many blogs so I figured this would be a good time to go over some of the benefits of using me as your Real Estate Agent.
- * I don’t write blog posts. I’d rather be working with clients
- * Although tentatively my hours are 10-7 Mon-Sat I don’t keep specific hours so if you desire a showing after 7 it can be done. I want my schedule to best replicate the schedule that works for you.
- * I’m NOT a large volume agent. My intent isn’t to have ten clients at one time. I want to make sure that I am meeting the needs of all my clients to the best of my ability.
- * My communication lines are open – I regularly check my email, phone calls and texts. Although my regular mode of communication is calling if you prefer texting or email first I do my best to use that first with you.
- * I work diligently to try and figure out which homes are best for you if you are a buyer and if you are a seller I do my best to figure out what the best price to list your home is. If you are looking for a quick sale or would rather list as high as justifiable to try and maximize the dollar you get for your home.
- * Technology is used in Real Estate. However, we don’t have to live by it. If you prefer I do still hand write most of my contracts. I will use technology and fill out the pages electronically if that is easier for you as well. Technology does not control how we work together – figuring out what is easiest and/or best for each transaction is what I prefer.
- * Worried about something? Got any questions about Real Estate? Feel free to drop me a line and i’ll get back to you as quickly as I can!